Kingdom hearts:The Dark Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom hearts:The Dark Hearts

Welcome to a world shrouded in darkness only the power of a pure heart can save the realms from total destruction

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demyx the Melodious Nocturne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Dark Keyblade K3

Demyx the Melodious Nocturne Empty
PostSubject: Demyx the Melodious Nocturne   Demyx the Melodious Nocturne I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:13 pm

Name: Demyx

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Appearance: Why? Thats what pictures are for:
Demyx the Melodious Nocturne Demyx_10

Bio: Demyx is a Nobody who also referred to as the "Melodious Nocturne". Demyx fights with water abilities and a sitar titled "Arpeggio" to create duplicates of himself. He also has control over the Dancer Nobodies. Demyx first appeared in Kingdom Hearts II at Hollow Bastion with the other Organization XIII members. Demyx was assigned to look over Sora's progress in the Organization's plan, and appears several times during Sora's quest.

After attempting to talk to Roxas through Sora, Demyx sends his water copies after him and leaves after losing. Demyx later crosses paths with the protagonists again at Hollow Bastion, and battles Sora and his friends. Demyx, however, is defeated and fades into darkness. A few of his definitive traits include his sitar, his catchphrase "Dance, Water! Dance!", and his distinctive hairstyle, a mullet.

Weapon: A Sitar called Arpeggio

Likes: Water, Hanging out with friends, playing his Sitar, relaxing, playing around (These are just guesses)

Dislikes: Fire, Fighting, Breaking a string, Playing the wrong cord, Scratching the sitar's paint.

Fears: Fighting, Dying, Losing(again just guesses)

Back to top Go down
Riku
Admin
Riku

PostSubject: Re: Demyx the Melodious Nocturne   Demyx the Melodious Nocturne I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:45 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://kh-darkhearts.rpg-board.net
Demyx
Dark Keyblade K3

PostSubject: Re: Demyx the Melodious Nocturne   Demyx the Melodious Nocturne I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:49 pm

Thanks!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demyx the Melodious Nocturne   Demyx the Melodious Nocturne I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demyx the Melodious Nocturne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom hearts:The Dark Hearts :: Character creation-
Jump to: